Tuesday, 2 June 2009

PFTrack Walkthrough




Manjesh & Joseph.
Hi guys. I tried rendering a version with just the tracking markers and pftrack seemed to deal with it ok. For all our shots I think we need to use free motion for the camera type. I kept the bounding box away from the edges because i didn't want it to get confused by the cutoff edges introduced when I did the stabilizing. I then tracked the shot. Then I removed any points that were tracking cut off markers (where Deniz passed them) by lasooing and deleting. I then brought down the tracking threshold in the Clean Auto-Feature Tracks dialogue box. The grid seems to stick ok although with this test it did seem a bit juddery and the point cloud looks way too dispersed. I'll supply the trackable image sequences like this from now on. Hope that helps!